Time to go Electronic!
Affordably document your perfusion cases
Perfusion Pro has a simple touch screen interface that allows the perfusionist to log most actions with a simple touch!
- Runs on standard Windows 10 computers
- Custom monitor or connection equipment not required
- Can be used on a laptop, touchscreen all in one, or touchscreen monitor with micro desktop (a less than $1000 standard computer)
- 6 Month trial version available
- Detailed instructions – Instructions for PDS Perfusion Pro
- Big touch screen buttons
- Beautiful reports in PDF
- Printable and can be stored in any EMR
- Connects to any RS232 (Serial) connection available from existing equipment through standard USB dongle
- Collect data from equipment you already use
- Affordable! Licensed for $5000 per year.
- Does not need any Internet or network connection during case
- Collects data for case even if license expired
- Updates automatically over the Internet as new versions released
- Download and install in minutes – can be used immediately
- Can be used to document ECMO